Semi permanent make-up
A revolutionary method of applying micro-insertions of the natural pigments into the dermal layer of the skin
Semi-Permanent makeup is the ideal treatment for anyone looking to enhance their appearance, while saving time and effort with their morning routine.
The semi-permanent makeup process involves inserting small amounts of pigment into the upper layer of the skin. The most popular treatments are for eyes and lips, although it can also be used for scar camouflage, areola reconstruction and to disguise hair loss.
Depending on factors such as sun exposure, semi-permanent makeup can last for up to five years. Treatment usually consists of two to four applications, according to the area concerned. A top-up is recommended every 18 months in order to keep the pigment looking fresh.
Results may vary based on a variety of factors. To ensure suitability, you must attend a consultation.
Benefits of Semi permanent make-up
- Makes you look years younger
- Perfectly shaped eyebrows everyday
- No need to tire yourself applying brow pencil everyday
- No need to worry about over plucked eyebrows
- You will look smudge free 24/7
- Adds fullness to the lips
- Suitable for alopecia sufferers
- Always look perfect when swimming
- Look amazing as soon as you wake up
- No need to worry about allergic reactions